May 8, 2020

EARLY START

Maid coming at 8:30, so that means I must "pick up" stuff and get ready for her.  Not the regular one today so I must put Bitsy in carrier because the maid is afraid of her.  Ha!  what a hoot.  Afraid of Bitsy?  It is the other way around.  I wait till the last minute and have everything in place before I let Bitsy out of her room for the day.  She would look at the carrier and run hide under the bed. That is trouble for sure.  Oh the things I do for the sake of Bitsy.  But to get my cleaning done is a must these days.  I could not mop. sweep or vacuum anymore.  So sad in a way and really O. K. in other way. 

I will sit in the very sanitized  Bubble, drink coffee and read till the job is done.  Takes a little planning, but I have little to do these days.  Oh yes, my Kindle is working so good.  I have a good book going and three back up ones.  That should hold me for a while.  I am blessed.

Betty Boop

No comments: