May 29, 2020

MIST ON LAKE

Habit is my middle name.  I have oatmeal every other morning.  Don't ask me why-something Truman and I did, to not eat too many eggs I guess.  I like it with some kind of fruit.  Applesauce (homemade) banana or  even peanut butter stirred in.  So the tradition goes on.  Lately I have eaten my oatmeal and juice (and many pills) at my little quaint dinning table and then take the coffee, bacon, and one half piece whole wheat toast to the balcony.  It is different and beautiful early in the morning.  This morning I saw a mist roll over a part of the end of lake.  It was so beautiful and took me back to Riverwood Lake where we lived many years.  I used to love sun on the Lake when it gave me many diamonds to sparkle.  Made me feel  rich.       I saw a Canada goose just now, all alone.  I, of course made a story about it.  I think it was Papa Goose, getting some distance from Her.  You see, she is getting kind of grumpy sitting on the nest and he needed a little recreation .  Why could he not just trade places and sit for a while?  And then I thought, maybe that is what is what was happening.  I could not tell if it was mama or papa swimming so calmly. End of story.  Sometime you need to make up your on ending. I do that a lot.

Betty Boop

 

No comments: