May 30, 2020

THANKFULgh with much percauti

As I  sat on the Balcony just now. I heard a small plane, I guess from the Madison airport, buzzing around like he was glad to be there.  I thought of the many things I am thankful for.  Although I will miss it, kind of got spoiled, the meal delivery at my door since the lockdown.  We are opening up to a walk through with much caution on Tuesday.  We are gradually opening up.  I am glad for the slow- to- normal, but at the same ,it also  makes me feel unsafe.  But we can't do this forever--or can we?  I had an amazing adaptation of JIMMY DEAN breakfast sandwich for breakfast.  It was my "light" meal from last night.  English muffin (though not whole wheat) with egg, ham, cheese.  Heated just right it was very good.  I will miss those food people with their very creative meals they made us. 

The air is cool and with a breeze, it is hard to tell what season it is.  And is it really Saturday?  Miss Jan.  She will be back to my favorite time of week soon.  This pandemic has taught me a lot.  Time to think, time to  really appreciate the many small and big things too that I used to think nothing of.  SO BE IT.

Betty Boop    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family is doing an excellent job of getting me everything I need, but I am looking forward to walking through the stores and getting things for myself. I want to go to a sit down restaurant, walk thru Belks and see spring clothes, visit friends. I AM BORED! HaHa----Have a good day. Ivey

Dot said...

Dillard's Petite floor is my favorite. I miss it. I have plenty clothes but I do love shopping for something new. I also like lunch at the Food Court afterwards. Soon, Soon--we hope. I am just glad none of my family have gotten sick. Grandchildren and their families are spread out to many states. So far--so good. I am getting pretty bored too and in the same breath, I feel guilty to complain. Maye I would feel better if I did just get ad a little mad at it all.
Betty Boop