July 1, 2021

CRAFTY OLD CROW

I write in black because the OLD BLACK CROW is BLACK.  And determined with no manners whatsoever.  I told him to GO, but he  took a bite and laughed at me. What a rude laugh!  I stood guard for a while, he did not want to give in.  Finally he gave up and stole one more crumb, for the road and flew around the building, out of sight, LAUGHING.  Bert and spouse flew in and took over.  But Old Black Crow had the last laugh.  Will that teach Bert to be late?  Hope so.  Oh boy, nothing to write.  Guess the birds are as about as interesting as the breakfast?  Which I changed up with a small piece of left over ham from dinner last night  Pared well with grits and scrambled egg and toast.  Ha Ha. Got that food in again. Don't forget coffee, which gives me a reason to go to the Balcony each morning.

BETTY (still laughing) BOOP 

No comments: