August 17, 2021

72 NOT BAD

Pleasant for sure on Balcony.  Saw two "couples" of Canada Geese deciding the grass is greener on the "other side."  Right below me.  NOBODY  is stirring yet but me.  I woke a little early and just got up.  I have a few little chores to do and might as well start early.  Started with a very good breakfast.  Always nice to have a lovely grapefruit to start  with.  I tried something different in oatmeal.  Never thought of this before.  I had a big tablespoon of sugar-free  strawberry jam left in jar.  Into the oatmeal it went.  My it was good.  Finished with a slice of whole wheat toast with a  slice of Provolone cheese melted on it.  Coffee and I am good to go.  Made you hungry?  I am well aware of my blessing of being able to still cook my own breakfast. How blessed I am.!!!!

BETTY (counting this morning) BOOP

No comments: