August 10, 2021

SPLASH AND DASH

In the pool earl WHEE!!!  With 76 degrees at 7:30,  wonder what it will be later?  Too hot.  Time for the pool. Not  me.  . I observed a man having the time of his life just marching around the edge of pool, causing lots of waves.  Not so happy was a Lady (not with him I think) just trying to do her exercise across the pool.  Not together, because I think she would scold him for disturbing her.  Maybe she did anyway, because he kind of calmed down or he was out of steam from being so splashy. So be it.  Even the birds are fussing at each other.  My Mama used to say the heat caused more crime when it got real hot.  Think she was right.  Cooked my own breakfast of oatmeal with a banana that was ripe yesterday.  Juice, turkey bacon with rye toast was it for this morning. Kind of the usual.  Coffee stays hot on Balcony longer, so I stayed a little too long.  It got hot and I moved my chair behind the post to get out of the sun so the view was not too wide--I gave it up and here I am sitting in the cool room and writing about nothing-excuse me.

BETTY (got to get a life)  BOOP  

No comments: