August 8, 2021

ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS

Must tell you about this.  I was amazed.  I sat in Bubble yesterday about 3 o'clock. I have never seen so many Canada Geese all around the banks of the Lake.  Along came this fast moving man wearing a great white cowboy hat.  He started to shoo the geese by waving his hat and arms.  He started herding them like a bunch of wild cows or horses.  He would go up behind groups scare them and wave them into the Lake, moving  on to the next group, until he rounded the lake at the dam. and looked back at the water.  Over the dam he went and stood like the master of the ranch. He stood  in the middle on the dam and looked over his work, only to see they had all jumped back on to the banks.  What a sight, he turned and backed tracked his steps, and shooed them again, waving his big white cowboy hat.  It took him 30 or 45 minutes to redo his task.  But he stayed the course and every goose was back in the Lake or else flew away. He jammed the white cowboy hat on his head    and strolled off into the "sunset" onto the street that led to the houses and  I presume his house.  Our hero. !!!  Wonder just who he is--Matt  Dillon or one of the Cartwrights?  I had a show right before me.  True Story, I promise.  I will check him out again, maybe.  Some time the Good  guys who wear the white hats have a hard time winning, but they never give up.  Aren't we lucky that they don't.

BETTY( where the drama never ends) BOOP 

No comments: