August 7, 2021

WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY

I caught the Blood Sugar low this morning, so I had a pancake for breakfast from Cyber.  Bacon & scrambled egg and coffee.  MMMM good.  It is hot again, welcomed break for the heat is over.  I think the birds think it has been Spring again and that revived them.  Such singing and activity this morning.  Finally people who have humming bird feeders are busy keeping them full.  Below me are two feeders and I see them up close some time.  An early visit from Amy who brought me provisions (groceries).  She said it was a good time to shop, not as busy in Kroger.  She is good at bring me fun surprises.  Will enjoy the little goodies as well as the things I need. Oh yes, I saw couple with the two Cockers.  They are so sweet. (the dogs I mean.)

BETTY (just traveling along) BOOP 

No comments: