August 12, 2021

74 AND HEAT ADVISORY

Be advised. although we had a good rain shower late yesterday, it is still hot.  Moved my chair to find a little shade on Balcony.  Saw MISS I STILL LOOK GOOD IN SHORTS & BASEBALL CAP , go girl Go.  I also planted orange seed I saved and dried from my breakfast oranges.  I have a big flower pot that refuses to grow anything.  I remember in the past planting lemon seed and they sprouted.  Not into tropical lemon trees, but fun to watch.  Nothing lost there.  #2 daughter is back home from visit to her grandchildren.  Good for her and Mr. T. My great grandchildren are beautiful kids in every way, thanks to good parents I think This writing in purple makes me tell you about the good purple plums we are having on the fruit tray.  They have an amazing array of fruit for us to choose from each day in the dinning room each day.   I love all fruit.  Hey maybe I can grow some oranges.  Anything is possible.  My, what a mixed up Blog--just like me.

BETTY (I still look O. K. in shorts too) BOOP

No comments: