August 18, 2021

BLUEBERRIES FOR LITTLE DOT

I know, I know--I write about food a lot.  But when # 2 girl brought me another bounty, I must tell how excited I was to have treats and more. Now I have never had such great blueberries before.  So large, full of juice.  Almost the size of plums.  How great they tasted in my oatmeal.  She brought watermelon, boiled peanuts, corn, yellow squash, okra, and much love.  Don't give hugs just now, but I wanted to.  I will "cook" today Thank you for remembering me.

The Buble' family on my Balcony feasted too, they love whole wheat crackers the best and they all got the message this morning.  They got a little "roudy", they liked the bounty of crackers and my love for them.  From my little corner of the world, I can still "feed"  something.  I am reminded of my Mother.  She always threw scraps out in the yard, saying Something will eat it." And they always did.

   SO BE IT

BETTY (just doing my part) BOOP

No comments: