August 2, 2021

76 DEGREES -- NICE

Grey skies, but a little rain to cool us off.  Oh what a relief it is. Not much action from the Balcony, but the peace it brings is welcomed.  I saw only two ducks and no people.  Afraid you might get wet?  That would feel good.  Sunday's are a little sad.  Can't go to church in person and I feel lost without it. Some good   on TV but not the same as  sitting in the actual pew and feeling a presence that   I don't feel anywhere else. Oh, I rush to say, I feel Gods presence always, but you know what I mean. Ben going to Church since I was born and it is a part of me.

Hey, I had a treat this morning for breakfast.  Don't you love a fresh, whole wheat English muffin?  Me too.  So good toasted with strawberry jam.  The usual oatmeal with a just ripe banana can't be beat either.  Always can write about food.  Don't get bored, something good may happen today and I will write about that -- like Scarlet said--fiddle-de-de!!! (I'll worry about that tomorrow.) By the way: : English Muffin "A  somewhat, flat, yeast roll, often baked on a griddle, split and toasted."   Would someone please find and hide that "old girl's " dictionary? She thinks she is a teacher and very smart.

BETTY (just kidding) BOOP




     

No comments: