August 3, 2021

OASIS

O, K, please, one more Dictionary definition.  OASIS:  'fertile place due to water, any place or thing offering welcome relief." Small word, but it says a lot.  I will think of my Balcony as an oasis, an enjoy.  It is very nice there this morning.  Always something to observe.  This morning a gaggle of Canada Geese flew over with such a noise that I was startled.  My they want to be noticed.  It was once more that I thanked the Lord for this "haven" in witch  I am so blessed to live.  As trying as these times are, I feel safe and taken care of.  Angels everywhere. My good friend Judy who lives here had a birthday yesterday.  I made my signature tissue flowers to top her card.  It said have a happy, wild day.  I write in the card, "just not too wild."  How do you get wild at ZCV?  I saw a couple swimming in the almost dark pool last night.  Oh, Oh, --how wild and sweet is that? I drew my drapes so I could see no more.  Hey, what did you have for breakfast?  I had a big nice grapefruit , among other  good stuff. I think sometime I could live on fruit  So much to choose from. See you later,

BETTY (rambling again) BOOP

No comments: