August 29, 2021

CROW ON CROSS

I haven't seen a crow in a while.  I heard his unmistakable cry this morning.  There he was talking to the world on top of cross on the steeple.  He made the announcement over and over. I wonder if he was warning the bird world of the storm to come?  He finally wrapped it up and flew on his way.  The storm is coming and we do need to be aware.  Around here we are getting ready. They removed all outdoor furniture to the inside for now.  Giving all kinds of update.  They are prepared for whatever comes.  Thanks for that.  It sounds like a major event again.  Hunker down and pray for the best. 

I had me a sausage biscuit (bought yesterday from Cyber Cafe)  and soft boiled egg and a cup of banana & stewed apples and coffee,  juice & pills.  I am set to go.  But I am going nowhere.  I have my books.  I have " resorted"  to the "Cowboy" books as I call them.  There are a few series of  them.  I can't take too many of those.  I don't believe real cowboys can be that romantic,  but it takes me away as most books do. 

BETTY (don't blow away) BOOP  

No comments: