August 1, 2021

GRAHAM CRACKERS

What do you think of when you hear that?  Children?  First cracker?  Been around for a long time.  Named for S. Graham (1704-1932), U. S, dietary reformer.  History lesson.!!  A crisp, somewhat sweet, rectangular cracker, made mainly from graham flour.  End of history lesson.  Love my dictionary.  Anyway, the Buble' family brought a visitor-a neighbor named Jake.  They had a party on my Balcony. of graham cracker crumbs. I also redid my Hall table.  My mothers beautiful embroidered scarf, done by her long time  ago, filled with flowers, she loved them. I did a yellow squash colored  vase filled with yellow and purple flowers.  Around it I placed my little Chines babies, dressed scantly.  Also pretty padded Chinese figures Amy gave me.  All looked good , to me.  Just hope I don't get called out for nudity for my babies.  How could I?  They are so sweet and cute.  

BETTY BOOP

No comments: