August 9, 2021

MISS BOBBSIE TAIL

There is one little sparrow who has not grown a decent tail.  I don't know if it is going to grow or stay bobtailed.  At least she will stand out.  I always wanted to stand out.  But as a little girl I was small and not too cute. With a face full of freckles, I really wanted to hide.  I grew into somewhat a timid  big girl.  I had nicknames like shorty, short stuff, little bit, and  pee wee.  Hated that last one. That is what my boss at work called me.  But along came a very determined young man and thought I was wonderful.  Married the guy and lived happily for many years.  Maybe Miss Bobbie Tail will meet her mate even tough she has a different look.  Looks can be unique, be boring if we all looked the same.  TO EACH HIS OWN.  Great old song.  "I've found my own,  and that one is you." 

BETTY(being romantic this morning)BOOP

No comments: