August 22, 2021

BIRD FAMILY

The bird world is interesting.  How they "stay together."  With humming bird feeders below me and all around me, I get to enjoy them without the work.  The ones below me seem to be interested in my Balcony.  One flew to the rail above where the Buble' family were having Ritz crackers for breakfast this morning.  Papa Bluble', ever on guard, flew to his side and in no uncertain words, said,"bugg off mister". Now that was rude, or was it?  Just knowing the hummer was not one of his kind, was just like humans. I can not compare the world of birds to humans in some ways, but they make me think.  How we see each other is important.  To accept is crucial.  Just have the whole world on my shoulders this morning.  How about you? Kind of heavy?

BETTER TOMORROW

BETTY BOOP    






No comments: