August 13, 2021

MOR'NIN Y'ALL

Y'all is a Southern word.  My dictionary spells it You-All. also a southern word, (it says).  But we Southerners have our own unique way of saying it.  Anyway-I met Mr. Jimmy Dean this morning.  He was traveling down a country road and he said, "How about breakfast? Y'all."  So I said ,"O. K., it has been a while." Very good. On another subject. "Late Bloomer,"  Also in the dictionary.  "a person who matures , achieves proficiency in some field or skill, later than a person is  expected to." I did not expect it to even be there, but we all think of a "late bloomer" in another way.  Like MISS BOBBETTA of the Blue' Bird family on my Balcony.  She still has a bobbed tail.  Did you know any late bloomers in your youth?  I was most certainly one.  Not fun at the time, but I do believe those "early bloomers" had a hard time too.  Just growing up can be trying, yet fun too.  Oh, how do I come up with such stuff?  I never know for sure what I will say next.  

BETTY (still growing up, I guess) BOOP    

 

No comments: