August 25, 2021

I'M LATE, I'M LATE, I'M LATE

So said the rabbit.  I slept overtime.  I was in the bed 10 hours!!  Please don't spread the word.  My birds were knocking at the door.  Hurried to break crackers and feed them.  I observed Miss Bobbieretta.  She was bobbing along with her tail still not there.  Also a littlie one I am worried about.  He looks so unkept with feathers ruffled.  He flies into the middle of crackers and sits while he eats. VERY SLOW,   Unconcerned with his surroundings.  Does he need therapy? I fixed breakfast for myself and finished quickly.  Trying to at least salvage a little time on Balcony before it got too hot.  Nothing fancy this morning, just get it done.  Turkey bacon, egg over light, orange, wheat toast and I am good to go.  But it got hot fast.  Coffee stays hot in the heat, so it takes longer to drink.  Oh, well, I will survive.  But I am a creature of habit, and when I get messed up, who knows what will happen?

BETTY (MUST READ ABOUT THAT RABBIT AGAIN) BOOP

P. S. OOPS!!, IT WAS A DISNEY MOVIE, OH WELL.

No comments: