May 8, 2022

59 degrees

Did not really think it could turn so cool. but as they say, THAT IS MISSISSIPPI FOR YOU. Felt kind of nice. And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you Mothers out there. I consider it a privilege to be among the rank. It is really my career.  Never had any other dream, but to be a good wife and mother. I am thankful I was able to stay home and do just that. Three beautiful and successful daughters is just icing on the cake-and with a cherry on top. Being a good mother is a hard but fulfilling job. One I am proud of. Enough of that sweet stuff. I guess you know this is not the official Mother's Day celebration for our family. With Amy having to be out of town, we put our Annual Mother's Day camping trip off till next weekend. Something to look forward to. Cabin Camping is one of the good family things we do. Good food. much talking, and relaxing in one of our beautiful state parks. So that is next weekend. Looking forward to that. If it is one thing my family loves to do is create good food and we have the same (almost) wonderful menu every time. I will tell it later. So two Mother's Day celebrations for me. 

BETTY (enjoying the days)BOOP

p. s. enjoy

No comments: