May 4, 2022

MORN' Y'ALL

Purple this morning. In honor of my   beautiful Verbena and Petunia plants. Outstanding, so far. They both are old plants from my childhood. Remember them as just the usual plants ladies had. I am sure over the years they have been perfected and grown into many colors and variates. But just a reminder of the past. My Mother had the greenest thumb you could imagine. Always grew something wherever we lived. Daddy always had a garden too. My thumb is not so green. I have trouble with some of my plants. I guess I look at them too much. Maybe they are afraid of me. My Begonia's are not doing well at all. Another beauty from the past. Oh, well, I keep trying.

O. K. --- what for this day?  Oh, I know--- laundry. How exciting

BETTY (must be done)

p. s. try to get out of that one.

 

No comments: