May 1, 2022

SUNDAY - SUNDAY

And, I go to Church when I can. Things are changing in the Methodist Church. Don't know what will happen. but I know what I believe and I am content with it. Beautiful day. And here I go. I started out getting things done in a timely manner. Planned well. but the best laid plans can go wrong!! I picked up a sausage biscuit to add along with my soft boiled egg. I split the biscuit and warm it with sausage  under the broiler. Went about with preparing strawberries and coffee. Then I smelled my toast burning. Oh No!! The wholewheat toast was a sub for the much wanted biscuit. Oh well, toast was best for me. Put a little honey on it and it is good to go. My I do have a lot of problems?

BETTY(just small ones)BOOP

P. S. handle, it. handle it, handle it!!!   

No comments: