May 31, 2022

THOUGHTS CREATE EMOTIONS

What a good day yesterday!! Always good when family get together. Love mine. As we sat on M. G. & R's beautiful, screened porch, thoughts really did come and with them emotions. Oh, there was a new tradition started, I hope. A. bought an ice cream freezer and made amazing ice cream to top the luscious peach cobbler she also made. No cake. However, I did see a cake in the kitchen all by itself. Everything else was great too. R. cooked perfect hamburgers and he can cook. He made the baked beans too. Others added the rest. Here I sit, like a Queen on her throne, and did nothing but enjoy it all. I told myself that my time is now. Little emotional, but I am determined to enjoy where I am now. 

I continued my JOY this morning, when I asked Jasmine to put blueberries in my one pancake in the Cyber. She is so kind and sweet to me. I need to eat more, as my appetite seems to wane sometime. I know I am having trouble keeping my weight up. But you don't need to hear all that stuff. All is well and time marches on.

BETTY (let down this morning) BOOP)

p. s. not used to so much fun.

No comments: