May 2, 2022

BECAUSE HE LIVES

 Our Choir sang BECAUSE HE LIVES yesterday at Church. Did you know Bill Gaither & his wife wrote it? And did you know it made it into the Methodist Methodist hymnal? Beautiful lyrics', and the tune is made to really sing out. Enjoyed our Choir. We are small but good.     We stopped and bought lunch on way home. Will not go back to PANERIA'S  I guess. They have changed so much. They dropped the 10 Bean soup that I loved. That is why I liked to go there. Oh well, so much has changed in the last 2 years, I guess I am not too disappointed. I have learned to be happy where I am.     Only one walker this morning as I sat on my Balcony. If we had a contest, MY balcony would win for the most beautiful Flowers make me happy. Glad there are no such contest. That would be so wrong and would spoil it all. 

BETTY (what kind of mood am I in today?)

p. s. do we always have to have a reason for everything? NO!

No comments: