May 30, 2022

RED WHITE & BLUE

 I like blue best. but for today  red, white blue for Memorial Day. Did you watch PBS last night for the annual Memorial Day special at our nation's capitol? Always special, but even so last night. So many have given lives to keep us safe. Yet we still have to fight for freedom each day. This day is going to be good. We are celebrating S's birthday. at the welcoming home of her sister and her sweet husband. Her Mother and Aunt have planned a great meal, just as she ordered with homemade ice cream & peach cobbler, instead of cake. Hooray. what a treat in store. I was just on the Balcony and everything looks good this morning. Birds did not come, however. I heard the whole Buble' family went to Gulf Shore's Ala. Them and a lot of others. People are tired of being careful and are getting on with their lives. SO BE IT. Might as well, what will be-will be. That sounds irresponsible? No, not really. Maybe it is the way to go. My I am full of wisdom this day. Take what you want and leave the rest to me. 

BETTY(just silly this morning)BOOP

p. s. I think it is the good Trader Joe"s coffee. thanks' to my Joe. 

No comments: