May 10, 2022

Ahhh SUN IS OUT.

Good for the flowers and me too. Always good when I start the day with Breakfast at the Cyber. My good cook friend is the best at egg over light. A toasted biscuit was good with it. A small sausage patty & coffee rounded it out just fine. Met friends going to Mass. Faithful for sure. The Bluble' family of sparrows were knocking at my door early. I guess I could let them go eat the many insects around, but I believe the crackers will not completely sustain them and they are here for an appetizer and to say hello. I met a Hall friend going to mass. Children were here Mother's Day from Chicago, and she does not get to see them often. I celebrated with her. I am so blessed to see mine more often.  

BETTY (shrimp dish for lunch) BOOP

p. s. find your blessings today  

No comments: