May 20, 2022

DID A LOT

Full day yesterday. First with J, A. & MG looking on and offering advice (I need and welcomed it) we finally settled on one I think I liked. My it is overwhelming!! And they cost so much these days. I am talking about my beautiful new mattress that will be delivered Saturday. Looking forward to a restful and good sleep. That said, it does not sound so bad written down. Of course it is all sweetened by a nice lunch at 463 restaurant. We dined on the outdoor patio with professionals, doing business and several groups of ladies & Gents just seeming to be enjoying themselves. Nice place and good too. Thanks to   MG, who arranged it all. I felt like a Queen with all the help I received. But to burst the bubble, I had an appointment (follow up) at my Dermatologists. Have been plagued by a mystery rash around my lips and mouth. Trying something more in meds. Hope to get relief soon. Why do I have these things to solve? Not good in the patience dept. I want it fixed on the spot. Will work on that. But on a happy note, breakfast in Cyber with my favorite cook, being so nice to take my blueberries and cook them in a lovely pancake!!  For a while, that set the world turning again.

BETTY (doesn't take much to put me in a happy mood)BOOP

p. s. if only that is all it takes!

No comments: