May 7, 2022

SENOIR SENOIR SENIOR YOU'RE YO'R LATE YOU'RE LATE MOCKING BIRD TRILLED

When I finally arrived on the Balcony, it was a tad late. My Bird Family were milling around and wondering. The Mockingbird was fussing at me too. I had breakfast in the Cyber. First one there at 7:30 (as they opened) and before I finished there were many more dinners. Oh, yes, it is for Mother's Day. Many visitors were darting around, helping the resident they were visiting, not realizing how independent we are. So, we let them do things for us that we always do for ourselves. Ha! Got you! I saw one of my favorite Hall friends with her handsome son and was she proud! She has a bunch of kids and to her each one is the best. Such a friendly lady-loves for me to tell her what my Blog subject for the day is going to be. When she asked this morning, I said YOU!!delighted her. So I wish she could read it, but I dare not share my blog with everyone. So a good start for today

BETTY(wish this allergy  would let up. Pollen will soon be all done, I hope) BOOP

p. s. never had allergies till I got old. SO BE IT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog in a most unusual way. I had assumed it was shared with your fellow residents. Wishing you a happy mother's day tomorrow. Ivey

Dot said...

I DO ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS.IT NOT MATTER HOW YOU STARTED READING ME, I LOVE IT. BETTY DOT BOOP