May 18, 2022

SURVIVED THE BOOSTER

It was almost like a party at the Booster Clinic yesterday. So many opted to get the last booster. The room was a mixture of laughter and fun. Glad to see some I had not seen lately. The program went like clockwork. Check in went quick and smooth. Plenty of helpers and all were pleasant and helpful. The wait was short and sitting in a group 15 minutes to be sure you had no reaction to the shot, went happy. Everyone talking and laughing like a cocktail party. (been to many of those) I almost had a good time. Mine went smooth and I was happy to be doing something to keep me safe. SCV and St Dominic's know how to get it done. I praise them everyday and thankful I can live in such a wonderful place. I saw several walkers, I must dream up names for them. Mr, BIG FLOWER POT HAT just walked by. Don't see MISS FLOWERPOT  HAT anymore. Wonder what happened to her? On the Balcony I put wheat toast crumbs. Surprise!! A beautiful young Bluebird came and was rudely asked to leave. He refused to leave but got such an unwelcome that he gave up. Naughty little Sparrows. Spoiled too. Well let us get on with whatever is out there for today. You never know what is waiting.

BETTY (peeking casually  ) BOOP

p. s. could be something good.

 

No comments: