May 23, 2022

68 DEGREES & MISTY

I braved the Balcony for a few minutes, till the mist was about to turn to light rain and blowing my way. I tried.  Actually, I like this kind of weather. I don't have to go out today. Oatmeal kind of morning. In it I had a perfect banana for a change. Paired with Madrinan oranges, it tasted good.

Mr. & Mrs. Buble" showed up for breakfast.  No babies. Think the babes have finally left the nest, but this beautiful young Bluebird tried again. He or she grabbed a toast crumb and to the ugly scolding by the Mr. Buble', he grabbed it and flew to next door Balcony . Eating in peace. I was embarrassed by his rudeness. Oh, well as I always say it is a jungle out there. Sort of like the real world and real people. I hate rudeness and I used to see a lot out there. Not here at SCV. Nicest place I have ever lived.  

and BETTY (nature lesson) BOOP

p. s. love it !!

 

No comments: