May 21, 2022

MAYBE SOMETHING NEW

New mattress is supposed to be delivered today. Hope it comes. Never know about deliveries. So here I wait. Yesterday as I was coming in from picking up mail, a man (new to me) came excited down the hall toward me carrying a huge bowl of miniature peaches. All ripe and pretty. He was so excited to tell me they grew here on the campus of SCV. I did not know we had such a thing as a peach tree. but he waved in a large direction to where they were. Still don't know for sure. But this I do know--he was excited to be passing out samples. I got two as he told me exactly what to do with them. I think they need to ripen a bit. So, they look pretty in my fruit bowl for now. Later, I will report on the taste. But the fact that he was so pleased with them was nice. Everyone who passed was handed a peach.!!So that is it so far for today. A & J will come and assist me with the mattress delivery and set up. I need them both. Lucky me.

BETTY (can't wait) BOOP

p. s. but I must be patient. 

No comments: