May 9, 2022

DAY &MOTHER'S & MORE

Since the official Mother's Day for my family will be next weekend, I thought little of yesterday's. But to my surprise, 

daughter # 2 and spouse came in the afternoon bearing a large sack of potting soil and begonias to plant. The ones I planted had given up. So, they decided to empty the pot and plant new soil and flowers in it. I was overjoyed and thankful. As they worked quietly and very efficiently together, I thought of my own spouse. We used to work just that way on small projects. Way to do it for sure. They emptied another huge pot that had always given me trouble. Everything I planted, gave up. Ugly old pot anyway. I will ask the maintenance men to cart it off. What a gift to have someone take care of replanting and it looks so good. Little things to them-big things to me. Thank you so much. 

Sun is hiding this morning but maybe it will peek out soon. Birds are very quiet this morning and geese are not teaching their little one to swim, but MR. BIG FLOWERPOT HAT, just walked by and behind him one NO NAME YET LADY came swiftly by. When the sun comes out. it will be a beauty of a day. 

BETTY (hey the sun just peeked out) BOOP

p. s. seek and ye shall find, knock and it will open.

No comments: