May 19, 2022

WALK IN MY GARDEN

Well, I have built too big a garden to take care of. Everyone wanted water this morning.  So, I cut my time short to just sit and think and gave them all a nice big drink. The heat is taking a toll on them, I guess.  So that takes a while to do, since I can only carry a small amount at a time. But everything said, "Thank You."

Today another "biggie." My girls have been urging me to buy a new mattress. Much needed but a chore to do. Finally, a small group have persuaded me to go shop. Now the word "shop" brings dread to me. Especially if it is not something to wear. Know what I mean? So, I am trying to gather myself together and ask the Lord for energy to survive. I will be happy in the end anyway. 

BETTY (give me strength) BOOP

P. S. For A Happy Ending.

No comments: