May 25, 2022

RAIN O. K.

We will take the rain . I was awaken by a loud boom during the night. I thought my new mattress had exploded I am still in wonder of how they come packed. All in a roll. Only takes a breaking of the seal and out it comes!! Well, if it can do that, maybe it still had a little more expanding to do. But as I settled back, I realized it was thunder that woke me. I had a bit trouble going back to sleep, but glad for the rain

Off to CYBER. Jasamine was alone, she is good too. So blueberry pancakes for Dot. Had a feast. Another will come at Lunch in my apartment. Cooked by an old Chef (me). J. brought to me, corn, yellow squash, okra, tomato and I will have another feast today.  And, yesterday was both sweet and funny, as A. and I had lunch with Chris W. I like him a lot. Such a good looking young man, talented and such a gentleman. I wish for him great things in his future and much success. He has all the ingredients to make it big. Make your Mama Proud!!

BETTY BOOP 


No comments: