May 6, 2022

66 DEGREES--NO WA;KERS !!!!

Why are you missing this perfect morning??? Wish I could do it. My walks these days do not resemble the "old days." My, I must talk to myself this morning. Why do I think about the old days so much?  Because these days are not always the way I want them to be? But in many ways, they are the best. So many blessings come my way each day. I need to start a list and just write them down. "Just get off your Pity Pot Nancy" and get on with it. I know what, I need to get a haircut. That always perks me up. 

I sure am enjoying my new smaller clothes. Pants and tops make me feel like a Fashion Model. Well almost. I would not want to live the life of a Model. I am reading a new DANIEL STEEL book called BEAUTIFUL. About a very successful   model who lost her beautiful face to a tragic accident and must give it all up. Some very good lessons she writes about. Not too hard to read. Actually, I am enjoying the outcome of such a terrible time she is going through and what she is learning is important. I wonder what motivated her to write such a story.


BETTY (the sun looks good) BOOP

p. s. let us dwell on that!!

No comments: