May 26, 2022

GEVI ACTED UP

GEVI, you remember is my cute little almost new coffee maker. We meet and greet each morning. She has seen me happy or grumpy each morning and strives to do her part to start the day right. This morning was an exception. Now at 6:30 in the morning, it means a lot for her to perform without a hitch. Right? I guess it was partly my fault when I placed the basket that holds the grounds not right on the spot just right and of course It did not work. Water and grounds' from the basket went over the edge and everywhere, not  where they should. What a mess. I can hardly see that early, much less clean up a mess. I grabbed myself and laughed. Now that changed my attitude. Cleaned up, the best I could and started over. Little GEVI laughed and gurgled. at me and we got on with the oatmeal and fruit preparations. And she perked happily ever after. End  of that story, such as it was. I did finally sit on Balcony. The rain did a number on the Hibiscus, but it survived and is still blooming this morning. MR. MAN WITH CAP AND SHORTS came along. Did I mention he has his "elderly" dog along? Yes what a pair. MISS I CAN STILL WALK came too. Bless her, she is better than me. Here I sit and she is still going. I used to walk that way.

BETTY(don't feel sorry for me) BOOP

p. s. I had my day !!

No comments: