May 11, 2022

HOT ON BALCONY YET EARLY

I did not stay long. I have a ton to do. I woke at 2 A. M. and realized I haven't even made a list. When you travel, no matter how far and long, you need a list. Always. My life is so "needy" now and I require a long list of "must have." So I began to plan in my head. Not a good way to have a good night's rest. But here I am with ideas scattered in my mind. I must sit down and write them out. I always said planning is the most fun part. Now, well I don't know if it is that much fun since I am always in danger of forgetting something important. So, here I go making a list, checking it twice or more and also I have a haircut appointment this afternoon right in the middle of my nap time. What was I thinking? Oh, well I can sleep tonight with all those little problems taken care of? Nice to be able to go down stairs and get my haircut here.

BETTY (really good to have something to do) BOOP 

p.s. now where is my long yellow legal pad?

No comments: