May 24, 2022

FRUITY THIS MORNING

Blackberries. raspberries, strawberries, all in my oatmeal this morning. I have blueberries, but my bowl was full. Save them for pancakes someday. Also in my fruit bowl are apples, oranges, & banana. Come on over and I will treat you with fruit. I feel rich indeed. Oh, and while you visit, you can see my Balcony Garden The Hibiscus is so happy this morning. It has 5 yellow blooms open. Bugs seem to be at bay for now. The pink Geranium is about to burst with blooms. My red & white Begonia's seem to be thriving too. Purple Petunias are happy also, although the white Verbena seems to be taking a break. Now you must see the Cally Lilly (sp) it sits all by it's self in beauty. So mysterious and removed from the rest. It sits by itself at one end of Balcony. Sort of King of the Garden. My don't you want to see it all? Wish many times that I could paint a real picture, but maybe I was meant to paint with words. Even then I come up short.

BETTY (in a happy place)

p. s. come sit with me!!

 


No comments: