May 12, 2022

JUMP START FOR MORNING

Balcony and Birds are silent. But along came MR FLOWERPOT HAT in shorts!! Now I remember when that was not the usual. I really remember my husband's first shorts. He and his brother called them simply short pants. They dared each other to wear them first. Their younger brother never wore them that I can remember. Thought it was an old man's thing, I guess. Funny men's fashions change too. Think about our own country's colonial days and the tight pants and wigs they wore. Anyway MR. FLOWERPOT HAT is comfortable this morning. When I first moved to SCV, I did not see shorts on women. Oh, no, I had always worn them-young and older, but now I see a few and I have even ventured out in shorts (to my knees) of course. Well, it is getting "shorts" weather, let us see who gets brave. Ha!!

BETTY (bring on the BUILD=A=TAN) BOOP

No comments: