May 3, 2022

O. K A LITTLE SILLY

I use Yardley bath soap. I think I have written their history before. I like it because it smells good. and does not melt like Ivory. Plus Dollar Tree has it for one dollar. Jan brought an assortment for me recently. I just love the names they create for each bar. I got one that said it was an LIMITED ADDITION!! FROSTED CRANBERRY with orange & grapefruit oils. First I was surprised to read oils in orange & grapefruit. So, I can not say I have a good sense of smell of cranberries either. Have you ever smelled  cranberries? So I had to laugh and think they have someone new at thinking up descriptions and believe it will be a Limited Addition. What do you think? Or do you have time for this nonsense?  Oh well, nothing changes about two egg over light, sausage, Rye toast and coffee in the Cyber. Still good. And does not change.

BETTY keeping you informed) BOOP

p. s. frosted cranberries indeed!! just smelled good.

2 comments:

Amy said...

The ones that make me laugh are things like Ocean Breeze. Or Soft Cotton.

T said...

Limited Addition? As in 1+1?