August 1, 2022

FAMILIAR THINGS

Another weird thought as I sit on Balcony. Things that are familiar. My bed, my routine, my old clock, my sweet little apartment, voices of my girls, old Favorite clothes, coffee in the morning.  My Grandma Moses print, Truman's photo of The Eifel Tower at night in Paris. The list goes on and on. These are different from "memories." They stay in the Memory Bank and need to be checked out to remember.  Right now, is important and I am glad for familiar and memory too. 

I rearranged my hall table yesterday. Nothing new just familiar old stuff. Sunflowers, I always think about.  We saw them by the fields on a motor home trip once in Iowa, I think. They raise them for the seeds. Beautiful sight. I have old figures of little Dutch people from the past. They seem to go together. FAMILAR again. Can't get away from it. SO, BE IT.

BETTY (same old, same old.)

p. s. nothing bad about that. all good.


No comments: