March 15, 2023

36 IS NOT TOO BAD.

 With wooly robe and high sock, out I go to my favorite place--BALCONY. I covered the pots last night, took no chances with the exciting new bulbs growing in the big pots. Some are blooming and others are ready. I saw Miss Tam-O-Shanty rush by, So faithful and dedicated to her walk. She had a sock cap, pulled down on her head and a big, thick coat and scarf wrapped around her body. My how did she move so fast with such a lot on. She always cuts to the road at the end of the Lake and walks to the back entrance. Some do that. My coffee got drinkable fast, but I stayed for a while. So beautiful -crisp and peaceful, yet I know Spring is coming and she is just waiting at the gate. Here comes the Sun!!

BETTY(cheered on)BOOP

p. s. GREAT IS THY FAITHFULENESS, LORD UNTO ME.

No comments: