March 13, 2023

BE STILL

 One of my favorite chapters in in Bible is from Psalms, Chapter 46. It has special meaning for me. Verse 10 gets repeated many times by me, "Be still, and know that I am God." I guess I am pretty thick headed and want to take care of things on my own, but most times I just can't and I remember to just "be still", for when I am weak, he is strong. Going to get toenails trimmed. Dr's orders, because I have Diabetes. What a pain when you can't even trim the toenails safely. Every 3-4 months. Just like a baby, I have so many little needs. 

I felt humbled when I saw the beautiful sunrise this morning. The pinks and blues were not in just any artist mind or on his brush. Can't find them any other place, except the sky. God is Faithful.

BETTY (on top of it)BOOP

p. s. don't let me fall.

No comments: