March 18, 2023

IRELAND

 Are you part Irish? Everyone is "part" on St. Patrick's Day. So much fun. The history of the Irish is hard to read. So much they have gone through. So we celebrate them. Yesterday was all Irish here. Even down to the Irish Soda Bread.  Irish coffee that was served to all who wanted it--Irish or not. Dressed in green, I went to have some too. I remember our trip to Ireland and what fun it was. Today the Irish coffee was still not my favorite nor the bread either, but I tried it all. Everyone looked festive but I was disappointed not to see a "Jig " or two. Maybe I left too soon. The main party was yesterday which I missed. They had a good time I hear.

At last a bulb is starting to open that is not purple (though they are pretty) and it is going to be red stripped. I think it is a tulip. That will be fun to see. I covered them with a sheet last night. I don't think they would have been hurt, but I did anyway. I am protective of them. 

BETTY(love my "babies")

p. s. the sun is shinning!!!

No comments: