March 29, 2023

46 IS COOL-BUT BEAUTIFUL

It does feel good to get chilled and then come inside to warmth. Makes me feel alive. MISS-TAM-O-SHANTY needed her Tam this morning and she had it pulled down over her ears for sure.
I wish you could see the Tulip Garden in my Balcony pots. They are gradually opening and what a sight. Looks like I have quite a lot of them. Can't wait to see the colors they will be. I also see buds forming on the Ranunculus. New to me. They are called Persian Buttercup. Color is Salmon. It is just a small garden, but big on excitement as each one shows it beauty to me. 
I am going to a Show And Tell program of a resident at I:30. Think I can keep my eyes focused? It is usually my Nap time!! I really want to hear this man's story and will tell you about it later.

BETTY (IF I CAN STAY AWAKE) BOOP
P. S. ever been there?

No comments: