March 17, 2023

FRUITY LOOPY

 I just love the point where I sit down to write. The slate is clean and sometime my thoughts are too. What a release to let the words and thoughts go out to who reads. And evofen though they don't always reach anyone, I at least have let them go. So what is "Fruity Loopy"? Just a way to rhyme my thoughts. I made a beautiful Diabetic style French toast for myself. To make it festive and fun, I really added fruit. First, as I prepared the toast, I munched on a fresh slices of  luscious orange. I topped my French Toast with Blueberries. Added  small glass of Cranberry juice to "down" the many pills, that keep me going. That was a lot of fruit and my diet does not require that much at a time, but--"down the hatch" they went. Must look up that saying. Down the Hatch. Think it is Navy talk. since Truman used it a lot. I did sit a while after the rain on the Balcony. Bulbs are amazing-something new every day. I will protect them from the freeze we are being threatened with later. Who knows if that will or will not happen. But Easter always has a cool snap to cause the little girls to cover their finery with. alas a plain old sweater. 

BETTY(all fruity)BOOP

p. s. and Loopy too!!

No comments: