March 20, 2023

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

 As the local weather man would say. 25 degrees will shiver you for sure. But the sun is shinning and it will warm some soon. I uncovered my pots of bulbs just now and they look fine so far. I hope they survive because I am enjoying them so much. Just to see the progress each day is fun. I am glad to see Monday and another week to start. Not going to Church yesterday made the day long. Not much activity going on here. Activities for the week are "Getting ready for a big Closet Sale." Many are working. I never did work in it and of course I barely even go to it now. So hard to get around the crowd with a walker. Everybody loves it and we raise a great amount for our Employees Christmas gift each year. We usually have 2 a year. So it takes up most activity for most of the week.  So Be It.

BETTY (will survive) BOOP

p. s. hope so. 

No comments: