March 14, 2023

WOULD YOU ??

 Would you sit outside in 37 degrees?  I opted for the window seat inside this morning. Did not feel up to double robe or fluffy robe. Although I was tempted. I was struck by the beautiful sunrise and just sat inside to look. You have to get up early to see it. I have tried to describe it many times and there are no words for it. I love to get a look when I can, because it really is a sight to see. I went on to make my breakfast of oatmeal with bananas and blueberries. With o. j. , and a smidge of my new opened honey, on wholewheat toast, and of course coffee. The honey is from a farm in Canton. Man and Lady have been coming here once a month to sell it ever since I have been here and I understand for a while before. I caught the Man selling the honey, usually SHE is the one to take over and what a  FRIENDLY "TALKER" she is. Never giving HIM a chance to say a word. Well while she was visiting down the Hall. he took advantage. My he was interesting. Honey  is good too. I caught up with her in the Library visiting, so I did not miss her after all.

Not much else to write about, So I will not bore you any longer. Old Girls tend to be "chatty".

BETTY(close your month.)BOOP

p. s. my news is old news anyway.

No comments: