March 8, 2023

TIT FOR TAT

 Do you know the meaning of TIT FOR TAT? "Look it up, I don't want to take up my Blog with educating you. I have heard that phrase forever and did not realize it actually goes back to I believe the 1500. So simple. I thought of it when the Bluble" family keep coming back to check. for cracker crumbs. They brought the Town Crier to check. He did his little "thing" of a dance and fluttering and shrill noises at me. And I thought mmmmm!  TIT FOR TAT. 

Hey, I got through the big exam yesterday with Amy at my side. Things went well and as usual Dr. is thrilled with my numbers. I should be glad and I am, but I guess I need to just change my attitude and live with the fact that I am getting old. And strange things happen to you, and you just need to  get used to it and be thankful for the band aids. It is like anything else that gets old, it is just "Patch, Patch, Patch." That is a modern "old" saying. Says it all.

BETTY getting out the Band Aids:BOOP

p. s. patch, patch, patch!!!

No comments: