March 1, 2023

HAPPY PLACE

 Do you have a "Happy Place"? I bet you do. Even if you have not thought  of a place where you are happy. Mine is of course on the Balcony. I was talking to daughter J. about how happy I have been here. But one thing that has made it so good is this double size Balcony. It is like an escape, although I do not like the word escape. I do not need to do that. But a quiet place to think and look and discover. My bulbs are growing. Can't wait to see what the blooms look like of the Ranunculus (Persian Buttercup.) You who are more up on bulbs know it. But it is new to me. That is the way I like it. The color is orange on the package. We will see together.

The First Baptist Church of Madison is bringing their Choir to sing this morning. Good. I am glad we are getting back to having local people visit and make us Happy.

BETTY (see word Happy again)

p. s. pay attention

 

.


No comments: