March 25, 2023

STORMS

 Tornados and wind, rain and much, much destruction hit our state last night. The damage looks bad on TV. Here we had rain and were spared much damage. Lord have mercy on the ones affected. The sun is shinning and the St.Patrick's Day parade (put on hold last week) will go on. I never liked to go to parades, and did not take our kids much. Hate the crowds. Some just love it. That is O. K. 

Amy has tested negative for Covid, however Ed is still waiting. I know he is tired of feeling tired. That seems to be the main complaint I hear from others who have gone through it. Hope we will all be good soon. 

On a happy note, I enjoyed boiled shrimp from Jan. They came from of all places--Kroger. I put the beauties in a salad and enjoyed them last night. Thanks for sharing thoughtful Girl. I don't miss much thanks to my girls. If you have a few around, you are indeed lucky.

BETTY BOOP 

No comments: